Photo: Virtual Poland
My heart and the hearts of all Poles and people around the world are filled with sadness because of the disaster which occurred in Japan.
Ĺšlemy prayers and gifts of heart who can. Our thoughts are with the victims of a bond of charity disaster and those who have lost loved ones.
Ladybug posted on his blog an inspiring letter from Japan, which let you put here on my blog.
Letter from Japan ( translated from English Anne )
Anne is an American living in Sendai, one of the most destroyed cities in Japan. In the following list, shares his experiences of the last days.
Letter from Sendai
Here in Sendai is rather surreal .... but I feel very blessed with wonderful friends
who really help me. As the hut in which lived
is now even more worthy of the name, I stopped at a friend's house. We share water, food and heating oil. We sleep next to one another in one room, we eat by candlelight, we share stories. It is warm, friendly i. ... beautifully.
During the day cleaning up the mess we help each other in our homes. People sit in their cars, watching news navigation screens,
or stand in line for drinking water, when the source is open. If anyone has running water at home, puts the front of the notice advising that people can come here to fill their jugs
and buckets.
surprising that, where I was not looting.
People leave their front doors open, because it is safer when it is a shock. I still say
Oh, now it's like a long time ago, when all the people helped each other ...
shocks are at the moment. Last night was every 15 minutes. Still howling sirens, and helicopters often fly over their heads.
In the last night we had water for several hours in our homes, and now is half a day. In the afternoon, again began to flow upstream. Gas does not, does not exist. But it depends on the area where you are. Some people have these things, others do not. No one has washed up a few days. We feel dirty but now other things are more important for us. I like to move away from things not essential. Into full effect at the level of instinct, intuition, look after, what is necessary for survival, not only me but the whole group.
As if life was in parallel universes. In some places, scary mess, and for the moment the house facing the futon or dried laundry in the sun.
Here the people standing in line for water and food, and here are some people seeing off the dogs for a walk. And it's all happening at the same time ....
Something unusual is happening at night ... it was just incredibly beautiful silence silence ... no cars .. nobody on the streets. A sky full of stars scattered. Usually, we have seen only a few of them but now the sky is filled with them. Mountains around Sendai is uniform and expressive. Their silhouettes can be seen great against the sky
And Japanese are so great .... I'm going back to his hut to see what happens, check e-mails and there at the door for me, someone left food and water .... I have no idea who. Older men in green caps go from door to door asking if everything is okay. Turn to a completely unknown people, or do not need help. And there are no signs of fear abandonment .. so ... but do not fear or panic ...
They tell us that we can expect aftershocks, and even other big shock for another month or longer. Tremors, shaking, beats are still felt. I'm in the better position that I live in the upper part of Sendai, where the foundation is stronger and thus a bit less vulnerable to shocks. Last night a friend of my husband arrived from the countryside and bring food and water.
At this time, I realize that the cosmic evolutionary leap in the world work at this very moment. And while the experience of my heart has opened up very strongly. My brother asked me whether, in connection with these events, I feel a little .. but not .. quite the contrary. I feel part of something bigger than I do. A wave of births worldwide is a painful but wonderful.
Thanks again for the love and care.
Yours love. Anne
letter copied from the blog Ladybugs: http://zmiany-2012.blogspot.com/
Angielski is here:
A letter from Sendai
Ĺšlemy prayers and gifts of heart who can. Our thoughts are with the victims of a bond of charity disaster and those who have lost loved ones.
Ladybug posted on his blog an inspiring letter from Japan, which let you put here on my blog.
Letter from Japan ( translated from English Anne )
Anne is an American living in Sendai, one of the most destroyed cities in Japan. In the following list, shares his experiences of the last days.
Letter from Sendai
Here in Sendai is rather surreal .... but I feel very blessed with wonderful friends
who really help me. As the hut in which lived
is now even more worthy of the name, I stopped at a friend's house. We share water, food and heating oil. We sleep next to one another in one room, we eat by candlelight, we share stories. It is warm, friendly i. ... beautifully.
During the day cleaning up the mess we help each other in our homes. People sit in their cars, watching news navigation screens,
or stand in line for drinking water, when the source is open. If anyone has running water at home, puts the front of the notice advising that people can come here to fill their jugs
and buckets.
surprising that, where I was not looting.
People leave their front doors open, because it is safer when it is a shock. I still say
Oh, now it's like a long time ago, when all the people helped each other ...
shocks are at the moment. Last night was every 15 minutes. Still howling sirens, and helicopters often fly over their heads.
In the last night we had water for several hours in our homes, and now is half a day. In the afternoon, again began to flow upstream. Gas does not, does not exist. But it depends on the area where you are. Some people have these things, others do not. No one has washed up a few days. We feel dirty but now other things are more important for us. I like to move away from things not essential. Into full effect at the level of instinct, intuition, look after, what is necessary for survival, not only me but the whole group.
As if life was in parallel universes. In some places, scary mess, and for the moment the house facing the futon or dried laundry in the sun.
Here the people standing in line for water and food, and here are some people seeing off the dogs for a walk. And it's all happening at the same time ....
Something unusual is happening at night ... it was just incredibly beautiful silence silence ... no cars .. nobody on the streets. A sky full of stars scattered. Usually, we have seen only a few of them but now the sky is filled with them. Mountains around Sendai is uniform and expressive. Their silhouettes can be seen great against the sky
And Japanese are so great .... I'm going back to his hut to see what happens, check e-mails and there at the door for me, someone left food and water .... I have no idea who. Older men in green caps go from door to door asking if everything is okay. Turn to a completely unknown people, or do not need help. And there are no signs of fear abandonment .. so ... but do not fear or panic ...
They tell us that we can expect aftershocks, and even other big shock for another month or longer. Tremors, shaking, beats are still felt. I'm in the better position that I live in the upper part of Sendai, where the foundation is stronger and thus a bit less vulnerable to shocks. Last night a friend of my husband arrived from the countryside and bring food and water.
At this time, I realize that the cosmic evolutionary leap in the world work at this very moment. And while the experience of my heart has opened up very strongly. My brother asked me whether, in connection with these events, I feel a little .. but not .. quite the contrary. I feel part of something bigger than I do. A wave of births worldwide is a painful but wonderful.
Thanks again for the love and care.
Yours love. Anne
letter copied from the blog Ladybugs: http://zmiany-2012.blogspot.com/
Angielski is here:
A letter from Sendai
0 comments:
Post a Comment