the occasion of International Women's Day along with warm wishes into consideration the poem is dedicated to Russian poet-I.Kuzawina
talk about the death does not worth it, worth
cities that simply
I live life before your eyes have a picture of what
only valuable and that your dream
do not have anything to blame it on people,
In their cases, is their own tone,
Other habits, goals, friendships
the soul of every game a different bell.
While every stranger is kind of strange,
It is, after you are involved with people fate, so let
always feel with you,
freely and confidently, like a spike in the sun.
Everyone is wise, so sit back and hear
I do not rush his own, beautiful days.
soul Do not let the time rush, but slow down and live.
Behold that which matures in myśach many of them.
I live and enjoy the clear blue sky,
Breathe full breast, slowly, like a bird, wings spread out
What to soar in the air before a long journey
somewhere in the wide world.
My flight into space
0 comments:
Post a Comment