Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Topless Tuesday Laurenxfgt

Memories ... Memoirs

My workshop-my window to the world.

I'm retired from 27-years. My peers, colleagues, friends and acquaintances walked slowly to life in another sphere. Not much we have - it's sad but true - that is, moreover order of things.
I still somehow managed. Is this good or bad? Your mileage may comment. It might be poorly, but it happened otherwise.

During my visit to the U.S. with her daughter - my life has taken on the gray color. I saw the first close-up computer, and employing him - a daughter and son in law. I thought ... - young people can afford it - I was not suited to this - not for me, the wonders of modern technology . The daughter tried to persuade me sometimes that I saw - it's very path in . But even a small mouse would not listen to me. It was not pleasant - such and such a little stubborn.
My stay was short-lived - 3 weeks. On the day of departure - and it was as shown in the accompanying "picture" in August 2006, my ...... grandson, Adam gave me a wonderful gift - I bought a laptop. With trembling heart I was driving "is" to Polish. Here I had no mouse, just less room for maneuver. Okiełzałam "mouse" and only taste of the charms of the Internet.
Today, I can not imagine life without a computer - this is my daily workshop. Currently, I have many friends from different countries and continents: Ausralia, USA, India, Portugal, Mexico, Canada and I do not mind that we speak different languages. Using their blogs get to know each other.
must take great pains to translate the text and then try to write back though a few words.
This is MY NEW GARAGE WORK, and I do not want to retire. For all this, thank you Adasiowi, and his son - my grandson before my eyes each day as shown on the attached monitor my Laptoczka. This is my souvenir from the first day of contact with this wonderful invention that is computer.


As you can see the computer does not put obstacles in terms of age. It is for everyone, and even say that it is particularly useful for the elderly and the lonely.
is a window on the wide and wonderful world.

Waszystkim visiting me here I hope to make this year in which we entered was the Year of Peace, Reconciliation, Happiness and Love!

Happy Year 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment