Welcoming New Year 2011 Petitioned yourself and your immediate request. These were the most desired: health, happiness, prosperity, fulfillment of all dreams and all the best. This beautiful wishes and do not require comment. Seem to be: nothing more, nothing less.
I wish I would add one more thing - LOVE.
It's a beautiful word, and so much to say. Love is needed from the child - a child needs lots of love, it's better to grow physically and especially emotionally.
Who does not like to be loved?
But to be loved you need to know how to love . Know how to love that is able forgive understand another human being. It's so simple and so complicated. Sometimes calm, honest conversation helps resolve many conflicts.
remember this New Year!.
I wish I would add one more thing - LOVE.
It's a beautiful word, and so much to say. Love is needed from the child - a child needs lots of love, it's better to grow physically and especially emotionally.
Who does not like to be loved?
But to be loved you need to know how to love . Know how to love that is able forgive understand another human being. It's so simple and so complicated. Sometimes calm, honest conversation helps resolve many conflicts.
remember this New Year!.
I Love You!
0 comments:
Post a Comment