Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shampoo That Kills Fungus

NOBOTAK - HANNA in the bag a little update

Surely you know that feeling when you get a pig in a poke ... With trembling hands, open the bag and you already know that awaits you an amazing chillout, great fun, and completely indescribable experience a positive atmosphere. In the clouds of smoke wsłu * censored * You live in a sound, pulsing bass, and you start to see so many details that you normally do not notice ...

From today you do not need to call an inquiring friend who has a cat ... Starting tomorrow, he can have it! After nearly two years of breeding a cat is ready to show to the world. Bocheńsko-Krakow team composed NoBoTak Juhas, Coyote, and Mapet PeeRZet, winners of the "Black Friday Debutants' Hirek Wrona, and the finalists of the festival for young talent, "Prague", are you old school, funky material, which for a long stay in your speakers.

If you still wondering whether you should have this album on the shelf, remember - buying a cat in the bag do not buy a pig in a poke.

Tracklist: 01
Pride
02 Filsolgud
03 El As Len
04th Often I'm coming 05th
Headphones
06th It is Ok
07th Cat in the bag
08th Hobby
09th Oldschool After Polish
10th I like I like ...
11th Here is someone else? (Bonus Track)
12th El As Flax (1994 Remix) (Bonus Track)

I recommend checking out this album to all lovers positive funky beats, rappers relaxed and fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment