few words, few words
Below urwanych blend of a few thoughts, many times to repeat, but it notes that at intervals not put a:) (My answer in advance, to the question: No, not reflected to me:)
some links:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/anarcho-chrzecijanie?hl=en (anarhochrześcijan group in google groups)
I am a Christian I do not believe in a God who is judge,
Friend faith which is the highest good, who knows the truth about me, which is part of the truth about me, is a part of me, and I'm part of it, faith that Jesus spoke truth, not about justice, it's not a word - it's the truth, one does not punish anybody, we assume only consequence of their conduct. Adam and Eve "to spite my mother odmrozili their ears", is the whole point of this parable, we have a place in the world, in harmony with the truth about ourselves, because man has the opportunity to decide to choose for themselves another place, the same act against the truth of man and bear the consequences, not punishment, then why this world is so arranged remains a mystery to me, but I'm sure no one punishes friend. Repeat: we have a place in the world, in harmony with the truth about ourselves. And the truth about man is the truth about the baby, we are all children, not so much God's, which were just kids, such as the 131st Psalm Jesus said if you do not become like children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven do not blame the child. About this speaks well for me the most beautiful Psalm 131:
Friend, I pride my heart
and my eyes are not haughty
not chase for something that big, or what is beyond my strength
the contrary, I have calmed and quieted my soul
as a child in the mother as a child
in me my soul, ..
doctor tries to help a man who comes to him. And what if you do not succeed. In today's world will judge him, then they want to punish him. How it umowtywują; doctor did not impose a burden hard to bear.
I believe that Jesus suffered on the cross, testified to the truth of what he said.
Człowiekopodobny friend picture, which I is an image of the god Zeus, who does not fit into Christianity but it fits into the Roman life of the paternalistic model of the 21st century.
"One's feelings Sometimes express unconscious knowledge Which Is Truer, or better, Than the best conscious That theory, they could Articulate about a given issue.
It is morally wrong and Usually Harmful, as well as factually false, to deny another person That has the feelings They claim to have. It is wrong and Potentially Harmful to hide Them. " excellent article by Sarah Fitz-Claridge
Cain did not give herself the cross or what he felt and acted in accord with the truth about man, not in line with childhood friend Abel did wrong, but he did hurt himself (he has not reached a punishment, because nobody does not punish anyone, it is self-inflicted harm and could only say that punished in this way themselves). Sin is a wrong that had caused himself and others.
Jesus said, "Nobody on earth do not call her father, one is your father (and I think that this word also is not right, but rather a guardian, friend, someone who wants good), it is in heaven, and ye are brethren"
christ why I trust science I am a Christian.
father is a human invention, the element of culture, paternalistic relationships ojcec child, they are not in accord with the current of a man, a real relationships there exist only child - a child.
There is a convenient way of privileged life, with which I wrote about a niche for this type of people spend the truth about man, the truth about the baby.
model of life offered by unidentified civilization of people accept hierarchies, paternalism, reject the concept of man as a child by remaining life, take a lot of false
cognitive schemes, looking for the authorities and teachers, dedicated to the institution, involve suits, laughing at something not funny.
opposed to the empty customs and rituals. Husband and wife are a pair of actors. The fear of loneliness, of loss, asks to pose, but can you lose something you do not have? If I do not have girlfriends on the property, I can not lose her
and I can be honest and authentic.
Pyjaźń measured by the number of things taken together:)
people throughout their lives are children, changing only the body. A body like a disturbed water reflects the image of the child.
People with age becomes a caricature of the child. The body becomes lifeless, tedious, lame, as if in a joke as amended.
0 comments:
Post a Comment