My second (Polish) Mother's Day in Canada - the adventures of
On Mother's Day went astray ... but someone found me and I am already.
In Canada, Mother's Day is celebrated on the 8th of May, in Poland 26-May. The Canadian was very kind to me, after several years could meet with their loved ones about what I said.
May 26 began to be very nice. Immediately in the morning I received a beautiful, warm wishes from the daughter of Polish. Overjoyed I went on a brief tour, we practiced every day. It usually takes one hour or one and a half. This time I went to a completely different route. I decided to visit her granddaughter in the workplace. It seemed to me that I know the way - it stayed a few times, but the car. It appeared, however, that on foot it is not the same. I could not find her granddaughter, so I decided to go home, because my walking time passed, and I did not want to cause trouble inmates, because I am in a foreign country ...
seemed to me that I will manage to come back the same way they walked. But I could not find it - everything was similar, but not the same. Finally, a friend noticed my street. This was the approved method. On this street a few years ago my son lived with his family. I decided to stick to the street. Imagine my disappointment when it was still on the horizon of my famous church, which would be a godsend for me out of trouble. This street was crooked, and I looked in every corner view of my friend's church tower. The whole time I was walking
(read: crept ), do not relax because I knew that if a rest is do not give advice to go on, and hour after hour passed .... My trip took about a walking 4 hours, how sick to my feet far too much.
finally found a church, but ... it turned out that it was a completely different church ...
Then, suddenly przytrąbił me a car and it turned out that it was the husband of my granddaughter, who has ridden a few hours after the city looking for me with anxiety. At this point turned out to be my hero.
At home, everyone greeted me with concern, and my dear granddaughter greeted me with a glass of cold water, which I tasted most of all I've ever drank water.
At the end of Mother's Day and my adventures, for solace My daughter visited me with a beautiful bouquet of roses tea.
This adventure rather never forget.
0 comments:
Post a Comment