Moreover, I know that was supposed to be a quiet wedding, a little party in good weather ... He
beautiful wedding with many guests, large and sumptuous wedding. But what happened to the weather was not normal ... I understand that everyone wants to have nice weather at the wedding, but that once 35 degrees in the shade? But that is not possible to work! From the morning, along with Anna and Radek looking mostly shade as much as possible - unfortunately, there were some important things to do. Hairdresser, beautician, multi-layered dressing gowns and suits, wedding ceremony to the wedding yet - fortunately there had been air-conditioning! :)
Great people, despite the weather which has put all the blades were strong, eager to work, full of energy, joy and affection towards each other. In some moments I forgot that I'm working and I felt like I was playing and enjoying this day with them. I greet you cordially, Anne, and Radek ... ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment