Saturday, August 14, 2010

What Kind Of Gas Does The Cadillac Srx Use

Let us learn to live a heart / Let the learn to live with heart

Let us learn to live a heart .... life is so short


Let us enjoy the simple, simple things

Let us learn to forgive
so from the heart

Let us learn to talk and listen to the heart


Let us learn to be thankful that the heart



Learn to notice the small miracles of everyday

Let us learn to live again


heart again And life will become a paradise
.


Morning Glory on my balcony



Let the learn to live with heart ... Life is so short

Let the
learn to enjoy the ordinary, simple things

Let the learn to forgive
simply, from The Heart

Let the learn to talk and listen
with heart Let the

learn to be grateful
simply, from the heart

Let learn to notice the small wonders
of everyday life in

Let again learn to live
With the heart

Life once again become
Paradise

I like Morning Glory. My sister Rosie liked all flowers.



***** I've just got back from a funeral. My beloved older sister Rosie is already in Heaven. This post is dedicated to
my sister. She lived her beautiful heart.
I will miss her much. Pokój Jej duszy!

I've just returned from a funeral. My beloved older sister Rosie is in Heaven.
This post I dedicated to my sister.
She lived her life with her beautiful heart.
I will miss her very much.
Peace of her soul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment